Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Hug from Karen T to Julia S


Dear Julia,

I wanted to send you this hug to let you know how lucky I am to have you as my friend and my KD sister. You were without a doubt one of the main reasons I joined Kappa Delta, and I don't think I would have even gone through recruitment Sophomore year if you hadn't encouraged me to do it! Although we were really good friends when I joined, you made me feel so welcome in the sorority and introduced me to so many amazing, fun girls. Even though I miss when we lived together, saw each other all the time, and had some fun nights dancing at chi phi (bahaha), I love running into you on campus and seeing your smiley face! You've always been such a good friend to me, and you always brighten my day when we hang out together! 

Love and AOT,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment