Monday, February 20, 2012

A Hug from Nicole P to Karen T

Dear Karen,

I wanted to send you this hug to let you know how much I appreciate what a true friend you have been throughout this year. I feel so lucky that I got to live with you because you are truly an incredible girl. There have been so many times when I was feeling so down, and somehow you managed to make me smile and feel better; I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me during this rough year. It was seriously a blessing in disguise that we got placed on the same side of the KD house. It just makes me so happy to know that I have gained a true friend and sister purely through chance.

I want you to know, you are one of the most genuine people I know. I always know that you see the good in people;  you are so caring, thoughtful, intelligent, and sweet. I feel so lucky to have you as a sister and a friend.

Love always and AOT,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment