Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Hug from Liz H to Nicole P

First, I want to give a HUGE hug to the entire sisterhood for their indefatigable support throughout recruitment and afterward.  We all deserve to feel that kind of unity and love!


Now, for the main event: I would love to extend a warm hug to Nicole Pagnoni. Although I met you pretty much when I joined K∆, I didn’t get to know you until this past summer.  Working at Manheim (as a few others know) has the potential to be both a dream and a nightmare.  Fortunately, I think we had more “dream” moments than anything else and I am so glad I got to know you throughout those long, emotional days; I know I gained a true friend.  You are an extraordinary sister and I will always be amazed by your ability to reach out to anyone at the slightest mention of distress.  Throughout recruitment, you somehow knew the perfect moments to send me uplifting messages and I never really got a chance to thank you for it.  You’re interaction with the PNMs was also amazing; you treated each of them like Potential Sisters and warmly welcomed them into Greek life, regardless of whether or not they eventually went K∆.  This is the type of sincerity that each Kappa Delta should practice and share with the rest of the community.  You are by far one of the sweetest, empathetic, and genuine people I have ever met and I am so glad that I can call you my sister and my friend. J  

Love and AOT,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment