Dear Sam Ngo,
Here is a hug for you not only because you know how much I love hugging you but also to show you how much I appreciate you. You are constantly thinking of others and put yourself last; so I am reminding you to take time for yourself because you deserve it. You are the hardest worker I know and to me everything you do is fantastic- you deserve more breaks than you give yourself. You are my friend, my roommate, and my sister and I am so glad I got to spend my four years of college here with you. You have made my experience in KD above and beyond what it would have been without you. I love you so much, Sam. I know you are always there for me and I will always be here for you. I can't wait to let our friendship grow until we are old and gray and reminiscing about those KD days- in the mean time lets make more senior memories! xoxo
Love,
Julia
Julia- you mean the world to me and I miss you so much. Thank you for the hug and I'm sorry I failed so epically on this. I hope all is well for you and you're having the best time getting ready to move to Oh-HI-o. I know you'll shine like Micah (is that a thing?) there. Be beautiful, be you.
ReplyDeletexoxo
ps. Chaplain---if you see this...who are you now? :)I'll email you a hug!