Friday, January 28, 2011

Virtual Hug Circle

From Liz H to Kory H:

Among many things, Kory is a role model. She’s smart, caring, trustworthy, and always ready with a hilarious and witty comment to make you laugh (especially after those long Tuesday nights!). She’s always been there when I’ve needed to talk (or help with Stat!) and knows exactly what to say to make any situation better. I’ve always been impressed by her intellect and I admire her passion for her work in psychology; I know she’ll accomplish great things. Besides all of this, I’m fairly certain she’s the only other person I’ve met who knows the entire Anthropologie collection by heart—trust me, this is a real accomplishment!! But really, Kory is a wonderful sister and an amazing friend. I’d like to give a ginormous virtual hug to Kory—I’ll miss you so much when you graduate--don’t leave!!

Love & AOT, Liz 

No comments:

Post a Comment