Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Virtual Hug Circle

A hug from Amanda C to Amy S:


Amy has been in some of my classes the past couple of years, but this past semester was the first semester that I've actually gotten to know her.  She is one of the kindest, most optimistic people I know, and that is so important when you are Pre-Vet! haha Amy helped me so much in our classes, always answering my panicked calls and meeting with me when I had no idea what I was doing on genetics assignments (even though we were wrong in the end, it doesn't matter! lol).  In more than one way, she gave me the reassurance I needed this past semester, just from random conversations to bigger ones (and scarier ones) about vet schools.  So I would like to give a big virtual hug, and a HUGE thank you, to Amy for being such a great friend, and for just being her!

AOT :)
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment