First of all, I would just like to say how much I love our chapter and how much I’m going to miss everyone while I am in Spain. I am truly constantly amazed by how great every individual member of our chapter is and I could not be more proud to call myself a Kappa Delta.
With that said I would like to take this opportunity to mention a sister I deeply admire. Though yes, we have all recognized her as a great sister and an amazing leader, and yes she thinks I’m a little crazy (and a little, well, too prepared for fire safety shall I say), Amanda Clauser constantly impresses me with her dedication to bettering our chapter and her dedication to being the best sister she can be to every member of our chapter. Her kindness seems to come naturally and I find myself in constant awe of the way she handles almost every aspect of her life with class and poise. I was so genuinely excited to see her sworn into the position of President and I am so genuinely excited to see where her leadership skills will take our chapter in the coming year. I am so sad to miss some of her term while I am abroad, but I leave fully confident that our chapter is in the best hands it could be in. Amanda is an amazing friend and an amazing leader and I want to give her a really big virtual hug for all that she has done for our chapter so far, and all that she will do. I have all the faith in the world in you Amanda. Good luck this February, knock ‘em dead.
AOT,
Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment