Thursday, December 23, 2010

Virtual Hug Circle

A hug from Morgan H to Emily F:


I didn't really know what to expect when I joined Kappa Delta this year, but never in a million years did I expect to find such an amazing group of women. In particular, Emily Felber has made my experience in Kappa Delta one of the best experiences of my life. She is such an amazing, beautiful, person and her smile can light up a room. She has made me feel so welcomed and loved throughout the semester and I am so glad that I had an opportunity to meet, and get to know her. From the moment we walked over to the mixer together, I knew I liked her. She is down to earth, warm, and just a phenomenal individual. I am so proud to call her my sister and will miss her immensely when she is away next semester.

AOT 
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment